Saturday, November 21, 2009

Aappu Kitti!!!!

I am angry today.... I am really feeling let down.
It is not a new thing, but I am happy that whatever others did to me I did the right thing. As always....
Today the HR executive says they are planning to cut my 15 days salary. Because I offered to stay for one month and help them in training the guy replacing me. Worst thing is I actually did that. May be now they think they can afford to make me fel bad....
If I had run away without informing to work in Cohera, I would have been in profit.
OK, I may suffer for a month, but if this thing leaks no one will resign from FPL. They will just abscond. Every month after the salary day there will be a missing man. Then who will suffer really?
I will go and give a piece of my mind to my boss and CEO, whatever they decide I am ok with it.....
I have seen worse things in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment