Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My vodafone friend

Yesterday afternoon I got a call....

'Hi! This is Mr. L from Vodaphone customer care, may I know your name?'

I recognized the voice, it was my friend staying with me at PG. He is a customer care executive hunting to convert people from postpaid to prepaid connection.... I was feeling this was a prank. So I just gave my name. Then he started canvasing me for changing my plan. I just went in with what he was telling, saying nothing.


He detailed the whole plan and finally asked me whether I am interested. I replied I am interested but I dont have an address proof as I am staying in a PG in JP Nagar. He suddenly asked my address. I gave the house number and then he started chuckling from other end. Then he told he will send an executive to my place the next day. I told him to send a beautiful girl colleague of his........

I didnt chatted much because as he is calling from his office it will be heard and recorded. Why to give him a trouble? Later on when I met him in evening he told he didnt knew it was me till I trold him address. I was really impressed with the way he handled the call after knowing it was me. He was as official as he was before but a slight warmth and recognition was laced in his voice... He is a good professional...

No comments:

Post a Comment