Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The great attack...

Today I didn't go for jogging...

Actually I had started to jog only last week, with my room mate. It was going fine, but we didn't jog on Sunday telling that we will have a day off. Then we didn't go on Monday... We were not able to get up at our usual time ie 5:30 am. On Tuesday we went and today again we missed. I really love to jog but only problem is getting up from bed. If that is done half work is done....

I think the great attack of Laziness has started again... Last time it struck when I was going to gym.. I did it for around 6 months and then left it totally without any provocation. If I had continued it today I would have had some 6 or 8 pack.... But now i just have all of these pack rolled into one big air bag...

I wont let it strike again, I will continue jogging from the next day......

2 comments:

  1. Similiars attacks attack me.....
    Have to reach college at 9 am exact n I leave home at 8 45 am Imagine How I must be walking rather running through the roads to board a bus n reach college n still managing not to allow anyone even guess I left home in a hurry
    All because of my laziness......I dont kno how to start This starting my life is difficult I just keep praying for some will power.......I hope tomoro will not be a hectic morning again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are in the same boat....

    Hope its not Titanic

    ReplyDelete