Monday, September 29, 2008

Some job thoughts... Some flashbacks....

Back from job just now, Eight o clock in the evening...

Timings are becoming absurd these days. Its better to shift some where near the company. Morning seven thirty I have to leave from room, and usual come back time is 8:30. About two hour goes in travel alone. But its ok... at least I am happy now, things have started working out. Seems at last rays of hope is pouring to my life. Last eight months had been terrible.

Working for my last company was my biggest mistake in my life.. I should not have allowed to be taken for granted. Wherever I had worked before I had earned a respect and well wishes from all my associates. And from this place nothing other than many criticism and mud slinging....I dont over react like them, so they think that I dont react at all... When I reacted I made it extreme. Then I did the right thing, I left the place at the right time.

And with much better results, in a month I got a good job in a multi national firm. Now I am getting the consideration of a professional, great support from seniors and subordinates, a tension free work environment...

No comments:

Post a Comment